Our goal here was to build a clean, elegant, “Charleston-style” garden that offers a beautiful, intimate space for outdoor gathering.
- Installed entire new drainage system including French Drains to eliminate standing water and existing plant decay on site.
- Created a central axis off of the French Doors through the use of symmetry and horizontal lines for balance.
- Focused on views by planting Yew hedges to allow for privacy and screening.
- Installed matching urns and pedestals for seasonal color and to provide additional detail to the perfectly balanced garden.
- Limited the number of different plant materials for simplicity, elegance and to provide structure to the garden.